Denver Boudoir Photos – White Sheets Summer 2013 – and GIVEAWAY
Anyone who has been following me for awhile knows that I don’t do a lot of promotions. Why? Because I feel like when I do the shorter sessions, fewer outfits, and things of that nature, my clients are the ones that get the short end of the stick. I have a full service studio, with a very high touch customer service style. I don’t like to give less, because it’s not who I am, and it’s not what my clients have come to expect.
HOWEVER, I have recently come across an idea that I really, really love and I would love to offer it to all of YOU!
Lately, it has been in the upper 90’s here in Colorado. Yes, for all of you in cooler climates, I’m jealous. It’s hot, and chances are, it’s only going to get hotter. My husband is like a portable heater – and he almost never uses covers. I, on the other hand, love love love my down comforter in the winter. Now that it’s heating up though, I tend to sleep with one, solitary, sheet. One sheet that is nice and cool against my skin, and protects me from my imagined dangers (spiders like to bite me, I swear) and keeps me just warm enough to be comfortable, but not too hot. Summer is the time of year to break out those white sheets, the cooler sheets, and get rid of all of the crazy hot linens.
In my full sessions, I usually do what I call the “sheet shots.” Meaning that after we’ve gone through your lingerie and fun props, we do a few shots of you, with a sheet, and panties – that’s it. This is of course dependent on your comfort level, but I have yet to have a client turn down the sheet shots. When men come with my clients to their reveal, they pick them out, EVERY SINGLE TIME. I haven’t asked the guys – I suppose I should, so guys chime in here – why they like them, but my guess is because they’re very natural, just you, relaxing, and looking amazing. I wonder if it’s also because they see us as beautiful when we wake up – even if we don’t have our makeup on, even if we don’t have our hair done. I’m a FRIGHT when I wake up, but Tom tells me he thinks I’m even more beautiful then, without being all dolled up.
Maybe it’s because it’s a view that is usually reserved just for the special people in our lives, not something that gets posted on Facebook, or added to a text message. It’s special, just for him.
I’m not sure why they love it, but they do. And it’s a quick portion of the session that my clients love too. By the time we get to these shots, they have been standing and twisting and holding uncomfortable poses, and they are ready to lie down! So with all of this in mind, I am VERY excited to offer White Sheet Sessions for the summer of 2013.
These will be shorter sessions – 45 minutes – and there will be no need for outfits. We will be relaxed, laughing, and getting some amazing images for you too.
These sessions can be super fun and light:
Or they can be super sexy:
They can be silly with lots of laughs:
Or they can be serious and beautiful:
The best part about these sessions is that they can be ALL of the above, and more.
Here are some details:
- The White Sheet Sessions will be 45 minutes long and do not include any outfit changes, panties and a white sheet are all that is required. That’s right, you don’t have to stress about what lingerie to bring, and go out and get a new outfit!
- Sessions are only available on weekdays, and must be photographed by September 30, 2013
- You are welcome to bring a friend, and we can do your session with both of you in studio, even if you don’t want to be photographed together.
- Sessions will not include hair or makeup. Upon request, hair and makeup can be booked for an additional $75.
- Albums, digital collections, gift prints, and wall art are available a la carte and will be ordered at your reveal & ordering session.
- There will be special product pricing for these sessions as well! The beautiful 4×8 accordion album is usually only available as an add-on only, but for this special session you can order this alone for only $250. You can also order any of the standard products for 10% off of the regular price!
These sessions are only available through the end of September, and there are two reasons not to wait – one, the early bird gets a special promotional value, and two, once these sessions are gone, they’re gone. Don’t wait to book, back to school will be here before you know it and they will sell out!
July & August White Sheet Session Price: $100
September White Sheet Session Price: $125
I said that I would do a giveaway when I reached 2,000 fans on Facebook, and I’m SO excited to announce that the prize will be a White Sheet Session! Click here to go to the blog post to read all about the giveaway.