If it weren’t for the last minute, I wouldn’t get anything done. ~ Author Unknown
Okay, fess up. How many of you are procrastinators? You know who you are, admit it. No judgment from me, by the way – I’ve done it at times too! So next question. How many of you don’t have family photos for your holiday card this year? Mmhmm. That’s what I thought!
So, I’ve caved. I’ve been asked by so many people to do some family sessions for Christmas cards this year. I hemmed and hawed over it (thank you Grandma for that lovely phrase) and decided to go for it.
So what exactly does this mean?
You can get some awesome family photos to use for a holiday card for a great price, and you don’t have to spend all day doing it. Sounds pretty sweet, right?
We’ll call it the after AFTER Thanksgiving sale. You’ve had your turkey dinner, a day of shopping, a Friday night of recovery, and now you can take some fun family photos!
Here are the rules.
- All sessions will take place on Saturday, November 26, starting at 9am.
- Payment is due when your timeslot is reserved.
- All sessions will take place at a park location. When you book I will share the location details.
- Sessions will be 30 minutes long, which should be plenty of time to get several photos.
- Sessions can include up to 6 people in one family, immediate family only. What does this mean? Parents and children. (*see notes below*) If you would like to add additional family members there is an additional cost to allocate for additional time.
- Sessions will include online posting of several photos for holiday ordering, one 8×10 print, and your choice of one photo emailed to you in high resolution, for use in your holiday card.
The main focus of these shoots will be to get some natural photos of your family! And there are so many different types of families out there, so if yours is a little different, you need photos too! Singles, couples, parents and children, parents and four legged children, grandparents raising children… believe me, I know that families come in all shapes and sizes. We will use all of the time allotted to take photos of your family just being family! With this date, this could also be a really awesome chance to get some photos with family that you don’t see very often!
These sessions will be relaxed and fun. Total cost for these half hour sessions and one print, AND one digital file will be $100.
This is a value of $250 – so some quick math… 60% off. Better than Groupons, right?
It’s the after AFTER Thanksgiving sale on family portraits. Email me at email@example.com with the subject line FAMILY MINI SESSIONS or you can go to my website and contact me there – Contact Brooke .